With the registration packet you will need to bring the following:
1. Age Verification - Under Education Code section 48002, the following documents could be used to establish age:
- Birth Certificate
- Statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth
- Baptism certificate
- When none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian, or any other appropriate means of proving the child's age.
2. Immunization Record
7th graders MUST have the TDAP booster shot (and may need additional vaccinations) in order to start school
3. Proof of Residency - Under Education Code section 48204.1, the following documents could be used to establish proof of residency in an attendance zone:
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statements or payment receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the student
4. We really appreciate having a current report card, and any STAR testing results you might have.
5. Any special education information you have about your student.
* All of this helps schedule your student in the proper classes and ensure a smooth transition.